How Do I Change the Time on my Phone System?
Radcom Technologies’ clients may have any of the Toshiba telephone systems since 1994. The systems are the Toshiba DK 280 and 424, the Toshiba CTX, the Toshiba CIX system, or the Toshiba IPedge. Note that in some cases this feature may have to be changed by our Radcom technical staff. Below are step by step instructions to change the time on your system.
If for any reason the following instructions do not work, please fill out our contact form and proceed with requesting technical assistance. If you are a Radcom Platinum Plus customer, you will not be charged. If you are a valued Time & Materials customer, a fee will apply.
The Toshiba IPedge will automatically change the time during standard and daylight savings.
The Toshiba DK, CTX, and CIX has the same instructions on how to change your time and date.
- 1. Press your PDN (Primary Directory Number) from extension 200. You will hear a dial tone.
- 2. While listening to the dial tone, enter #652. You will hear a confirmation tone. If you hear a fast busy, the feature code has been changed or is not programmed.
- 3. Enter the time as HHMMSS in the 24-hour clock format. HH=hour, MM=minute and SS=seconds.
- 4. Use leading zeros. Examples: To enter 6:05 AM and 30 seconds, enter 060530; and 2:30 PM and 45 seconds, enter 143045.
- 5. Press #. You will hear a confirmation tone.
- 6. Press Speaker. The telephone returns to the idle mode with your telephone LCD displaying the new set time.
If you prefer to print these instructions, please download here.