Toshiba Meeting is a software option on the Toshiba IP Edge pure VoIP phone system. This software functionality provides collaboration amongst on premise and off premise employees and their customers. When a business owns their own full featured audio and desktop sharing conferencing system, the amount of collaboration and the professionalism of the business increases.
Meeting is web-based so it is easy to set up conferences and collaboration sessions from anywhere within reach of an Internet connection. If audio conferencing only is required, you can dial in from any telephone.
- Quickly set up meet-me conferences in advance or on the fly.
- Outlook Calendar integration allows easy scheduling and invitations to participants.
- Web based desktop sharing allows attendees to see a presentation.
- Discuss and edit materials together while talking on the phone.
- The conference view gives moderators management of attendees and roles.
- Audio recording captures the conference for later playback and archiving.
Toshiba’s Meeting is scalable, so you can start with as few as four ports (users) of audio/video conferencing, expanding to 16 or 24 ports as needed, and add desktop sharing at any time.